2019 SHOW FEES
- All day fee (any/all divisions) - $65/judge
- Single class fee - $11/class/judge
- Office fee - $10/horse/judge
- APHA fee - $7/horse/judge
- Drug testing fee - $5/horse/judge
- Stall fee - $110/stall (2 nights)
- Cleanout fee - $17 for each stall not stripped at the end of each show
- Hydro hookup - $50/night (hookup sites are assigned, please book in advance)
- Shavings - $8/bag
Early entries are always appreciated by our show staff. Please e-mail your completed entry form to Sherrill Tisdale . Just remember to stop by the show office and confirm your entry prior to the start of the show. There will be not be a penalty or fee required if you are unable to attend.
- APHA Registration papers for all horses to be shown
- Current APHA membership card (Open, Amateur, Novice Amateur, Youth, Walk/Trot) or a copy
- Current APHA individual membership card for the owner of the horse or a copy
- Copy of your APHA Showing Lease (if applicable)
Exhibitors that are unable to produce a copy of their current APHA membership card on Show Day (i.e. Open, Amateur, Novice Amateur, Youth, Walk/Trot) will be required to purchase a Temporary Application. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Please remember - if you have an Open member showing your horse, it is your responsibility to produce a current copy of their APHA card when submitting entries. If you have any questions, please contact Sherrill Tisdale at 519-458-8187 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention Lead Line & Walk Jog Exhibitors: All lead Line & Walk Jog exhibitors are required to wear an ASTM approved helmet at all times while mounted. Please support the OPHC in our effort to ensure the safety of our youngest riders.